Culttt is always looking for good contributors who can submit excellent quality content, tutorials or writing. We are looking for the rising stars from the design, development, business and start up communities to contribute their ideas and views.
What are we looking for
Culttt is looking for content in any of the following areas;
- Start ups
- The Internet
- Reviews (related to online only)
If you would like to contribute something outside of these categories, feel free to submit your idea for consideration. Culttt is always evolving and will welcome any new ideas.
Submitting as a business
Culttt also welcomes content submitted from businesses, rather than individuals. This is aimed at gaining your business exposure by contributing valuable content. We will not be accepting press releases or any content that is deemed to be a sales pitch.
Will I get paid?
All contributions will not be paid at this time. However, we will be looking to hire paid contributors in the future who will be selected from the pool of contributors who have already submitted high quality material.
Getting in touch
If you would like to become a write or submit content to Culttt, here’s what to do…
1. You can email Philip at phil[at]ipbrown.com
2. Use the subject line “Culttt guest post application”
3. Keep all emails short and to the point.
4. Do not include attachments. If you are pitching a post, copy the content into the body of the email.
5. Include the following in the body of your email.
- The topics you would like to cover
- A sample post (or something more than an “idea”)
- Links to your website(s)
- Your Twitter name
- Samples of work you have done in the past
6. State whether you wish to contribute a one off post, or if you would like to become a regular writer.